What can we do for you?
We deliver sessions that produce an immediate awareness around the concept of disability, through the stories of people with lived experience of disability.
Our positive, resilient message can be adapted to suit your needs and wishes. If there is something specific you have in mind, just let us know!
See some of the workshops we offer below...
Children & Young People
Gain a better understanding of the different types of additional needs.
Develop a positive attitude towards disability through first-hand experience.
Foster an inclusive environment in the classroom or community.
Increase your confidence in meeting the needs of people with disabilities.
Adopt a person-first approach with all individuals.
Open opportunities for career progressions through enhanced people skills.
• Effectively recruit and retain people with disabilities.
• Consider the development of equal opportunities for all employees.
• Create a supportive, inclusive and accessible workplace.
• Establish cohesive communities in which everyone feels represented.
• Improve local economy through increased access for people with disabilities.
• Experience different forms of resilience that can be embraced by anyone.